Attend a Grace Covenant Academy open house, drop in day, or schedule an appointment with the Director.
Complete an online application and submit the application fee of $100. An application must be submitted for each student. Application fees are nonrefundable. Click here to complete an application.
Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis. Current families as well as Grace Covenant Church partners receive priority admissions. Classes are then filled from the remaining applicants as they complete the requirements of enrollment. Further questions? Click here to contact the Admissions Director.
Enrollment is complete and student is admitted to Grace Covenant Academy when the enrollment process is complete and registration fees are paid in full. Should a family decide to unenroll a child, the registration fees are nonrefundable.
Please Note: Administration reserves the right to deny mid-year enrollment to students after the first quarter ends. Enrollment for the consecutive school year opens in January. If necessary, a lottery will be held with preference given to the following: siblings of reenrolled GCA students followed by Grace Covenant Church members (obtained through the formal partnership process). In an effort to maintain a balanced boy/girl ratio, GCA reserves the right to make placement in accordance with that balance.
If the class is at capacity, the student will be placed on a wait list. Preference will be given in the following order:
- Siblings of re-enrolling GCA students
- Next by Grace Covenant Church partners. (Grace Covenant Church partnership is attained through a formal process which begins with a Partnership class.) In an effort to maintain a balanced boy/girl ratio, GCA reserves the right to make placement in accordance with that balance.
- A child must be three years old on or before August 31, 2017, to enroll in the 3 year old program.
- A child must be four years old on or before August 31, 2017, to enroll in the Pre-K program.
- A child must be five years old on or before August 31, 2017, to enroll in Kindergarten.