We equip students for life by releasing their God-given potential. We nurture decision making and problem-solving skills, enabled by the application of God’s Word and excellent academics.
Our students and staff are living out God’s plans for their lives. They are fulfilling His purposes, using their God-given talents and abilities and following the callings He has placed on their lives.
Grace Covenant Academy holds that education is designed to meet the needs of the total child. Our program will help the child grow and develop emotionally, intellectually, socially, physically, and spiritually. Our desire is that each child will develop an eagerness and love of learning.
- To present the Bible as the only inspired Word of God, the final authority for all truth and knowledge.
- To seek to win those who have not accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.
- To educate students so that they successfully integrate Christian values into their life.
- To teach students to live Christ-like in a non-Christian world.
- To provide daily encouragement and Christ-like love to each child.
- To facilitate mastery of the basic skills of reading, mathematics and language.
- To provide a safe, fun learning environment where the child is encouraged and loved.
- To nurture competency in communication and in the ability to make mature decisions based on Biblical principles.
- To prepare each student, through academic excellence, for success in their calling.
- To teach children to respect and relate to others according to the principles of Jesus Christ.
- To develop respect for authority and discipline in the home, school and community as outlined in Scripture.
- To provide students with opportunities for growth in the social skills as they play and interact with one another.
- To instill appreciation and respect for government and church, for our national, state and Christian flags and for officials in national and local places of authority.