ADMISSIONS: INFO & TOURS
Welcome to all our prospective families! We’re so glad you’re taking the time to learn more about Grace Covenant Academy.
We recognize there is a lot that goes into making a school decision for your children, and we’re eager to help you explore the opportunities at GCA.
Please feel free to contact our Admissions Office by emailing our Admissions Director, Brooke Sanderson or calling 704-892-5601 to talk directly with us.
Come Visit Us!
An important part of exploring our school is visiting our campus, seeing our school in action, and meeting some of our staff. There are two different ways you can visit with us, either by signing up for a Tuesday Tour or one of our Open House events. Whether you’re interested in coming for a tour, Open House, or simply finding out more information about Grace Covenant Academy, you can reach us one of two ways:
- Call the school office at 704.892.5601
- Sign up online
We look forward to meeting you in person!
New enrollment for each school year begins annually on February 1 for the community. Protected re-enrollment for our current GCA families occurs January 1 – 31.
Applying for Admission
If you’re interested in applying for admission to GCA, we want that process to be as easy as possible. Our application process includes opportunities for us to meet with you, learn more about your family and what has brought you to GCA. Because we value partnership with our parents, connecting with you during the admissions process is important to us. Click the button for more information about this process.
Grade Level Age Requirements
- A child must be three years old on or before August 31 to enroll in any Three-Year-Old class.
- A child must be four years old on or before August 31 to enroll in any Pre-Kindergarten class.
A child must be five years old on or before August 31 to be considered for enrollment in Kindergarten.
If enrollment for a particular class or grade level is at capacity, any student who has applied may be placed on a waitlist. For any students who choose to remain on a waitlist, as space becomes available students will be admitted in the following order:
- Siblings of current GCA students
- Grace Covenant Church partners as defined by church records. Official Partnership is obtained through participation in Grace Track and completion of all required forms. Should you be a GCC partner please note this at the time of application to GCA
- General public