TUITION & FINANCIAL AID
2022-23 Tuition & Fees
All fees are non-refundable and for information on tuition refunds see our tuition policy.
- 3YR Old: $2,725
- PK 3 Day: $2,725
- PK 4 Day: $3,425
- PK 5 Day: $4,125
- Application Fee: $50 (non-refundable)
- Enrollment Fee: $100 (non-refundable)
Elementary & Middle School (Grades K – 8)
- Elementary: $8,250
- Middle School: $8,500
- Application Fee: $100 (non-refundable)
- Enrollment Fee: $350 (non-refundable)
- Resource Fee*: $50 (Grade 3 only)
- Resource Fee*: $100 (Grades 4 – 8 only)
* The resource fee covers classroom and individual technology assigned to each grade.
Discounts (for EE – Grade 8)
- Pay in full by June 20 = 2% discount
- Sibling discounts = 3% for the second sibling, 5% for third or more siblings
- Grace Covenant Church partnership discount = $250 per student
- Senior Pastor = 50% discount
We understand that not all families are able to afford GCA without some financial support. For that reason, we offer some assistance to families who are able to demonstrate a clear financial need, GCA offers a financial aid program supported by FACTS Grant & Aid and administered by our Financial Aid Committee.
Awards are made at the sole discretion of the Financial Aid Committee and are determined by the amount a family qualifies for, the availability of funding from the school, and the number of families applying for a receiving assistance. All students are welcome to apply but priority is given to students entering grades K-8.
Financial aid awards may cover up to, but not more than, fifty percent of tuition. In some cases we have more families applying and qualifying for assistance than the school is financially able to support. In this case we may not be able to fund every qualified application. However, we remain committed to working with deserving students to afford a private, Christian school education.